Papers and Resources
From CEED and Minneapolis Fed
- McEvoy Lecture Series on Early Childhood and Public Policy
Lecture transcripts and announcements for upcoming lectures.
- Early Childhood Policy Studies/Certificate Program, University of Minnesota
Program to develop individuals’ capacity to apply research-informed knowledge of early development to federal and state policy affecting children up to age 8.
- Conference on Research and Innovation in Early Intervention (CRIEI February 2008)
Multidisciplinary conference focusing on methodological advances, research in progress, issues in conducting research, innovative approaches to combining methodologies, and controversial topics in early intervention.
- Early Childhood Development: Economic Development with a High Public Return [PDF]
- Early Childhood Development on a Large Scale
- A Proposal for Achieving High Returns on Early Childhood Development
- Lessons Learned: A Review of Early Childhood Development Studies
Download Adobe's PDF reader.
Blind and visually impaired users can obtain tools to access PDF files at access.adobe.com.
Fact Briefs, April 2012
i3 Grant Announcement, December 22, 2011
HCRC receives Investing in Innovation (i3) Fund grant for Midwest CPC Expansion [pdf], December 21, 2011
U study finds big preschool payoffs, Star Tribune, June 9, 2011